February 17, 2022
Women of Grace Conference
This year’s Women of Grace Conference will feature Kristen Wetherell, author of the book Fight Your Fears and Humble Moms. Kristen is also a contributor to The Gospel Coalition and Unlocking the Bible. The main focus at the conference will be the topic of Fear.
The conference is hosted at Grace Bible Church in Fairoaks. The conference fills up quickly, so register early! To register and reserve a spot at the Women of Grace Conference below.
Women’s Retreat - Save the Date
Mark your calendars! For the title, put: “Ladies Trip: Zephyr Cove <3”
CBC’s women’s retreat will be May 12-14 at Zephyr Cove in Nevada! As always, the retreat will feature the trifecta of God’s Word, fellowship, and food/snacks. Registration will open a few months before the event.
Our Men’s Breakfast will kick off a new and important series: “Theology Matters.” All men of God need to understand why sound theology is so important in life.
The breakfast will be at the church building (1101 51st Street) at 8:00am on Saturday, Feb 26. Please take a moment to register for food preparation purposes! Click here.
Dinner for 8
Dinner for 8 is a signature CBC quarterly event that helps you to meet and grow deeper with your church family. Sometimes, the most memorable (and unexpected) connections happen at Dinner for 8! Give it a whirl on Saturday, March 19th! There are two ways you can participate:
- Be a host! You can volunteer your home to host a group of 8. Host homes are expected to provide a main dish and the attendees are encouraged to bring a side dish, dessert, or drinks.
- Register to attend a dinner! You can choose to participate and you will be assigned a home to go to. When you register, you will be provided an opportunity to ensure your family or someone you need to be with are grouped together in the same home.
The registration for this event will close on Saturday, March 5th at 10:00 PM, so be sure to register as soon as possible:
CBC is offering a slate of equipping classes that will start the first week of March. You never regret learning more about God from God’s Word. Equipping classes are designed to help you grow in various areas of life–we highly recommend taking a class this season so you can grow side-by-side with your CBC family.
This spring, CBC is offering the following classes:
- How to Study the Bible
- Fundamentals of the Faith
- Boldness and Beauty: Men and Women in the Church
- The 4:11: When Speaking is Serving
- Ready! Set! Go!: Equipping the Children Ministry Volunteer
- Shepherding a Child's Heart
To register for a class. We encourage you to register early so that you can participate on Day 1 of your class(es)!