February 10, 2020
Ministry Need: Outreach Deployment
Do you love to know what's going on in the City? Is it easy for you to connect with people? Are you a problem solver? Do you love those who are different than you?
We can use your skills to coordinate outreach activities for our church. Service would include:
- Researching diverse events in the City
- Thinking of creative ways to deploy the Gospel in different environments.
- Thinking and Praying about different "Farming" and "Fishing" activities.
- Representing City Bible Church in applications and administration.
- Serving as Liaison to organizations outside the church.
- Facilitating signups for outreach events.
- And consider the graphic below!
Deacon Qualification is necessary for this ministry. If interested, please contact Ben Ito.
2019 Giving Statements
For 2019 Giving Statements, please complete this form.
Church Body Life App
Which App is the best for church body life? It's called the Church Center App, and it's the best app to connect you to the internal areas of City Bible Church. You can download it on iPhone, iPad, or Android. (For sermon convenience, use our Public CBC App)
Outreach and Evangelism
- Planned Parenthood | Wednesday, February 12, 8-10am
- Sac State | Friday, February 14, 10-12pm
- Hope on K St. | Friday, February 14, 9-11pm
- Arden Fair Mall | Friday, February 21, 5-9pm
ICYMI (In Case You Missed It)
Did you know that one of the easiest, and most passive ways you can help the advance of the Gospel, is by interacting with our Church social media presence (and other ministries). Even a simple "like" will help put our posts in the view of your non-believing friends.
Coffee and Counsel
Every Sunday Morning from 8:00am to 9:15am. Come hear the Bible applied to a variety of scenarios, and see how the "wisdom of the world" falls short. Sign up by clicking the photo below.
With the growth of our church, we are committing plans to the Lord to birth new community groups in the next couple months. You are currently able to sign up to receive updates about those groups by clicking the photo below.