A community of Christ’s followers existing to worship our God, through making and maturing disciples.
To love and worship the Lord with all of our heart, soul, mind,and strength, both individually and corporately (Matt 22:37; 1 Cor 10:31).
"To him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen."
— Ephesians 3:21
To build up God’s people to be more like Jesus Christ through loving encouragement,equipping in godly character, biblical understanding, and ministry skills (Rom 15:14; 1 Thess 5:11; Eph 4:12).
"Him we proclaim, warning everyone and teaching everyone with all wisdom, that we may present everyone mature in Christ."
— Colossians 1:28
To passionately share the gospel of Jesus Christ,in order to establish worshipers in His church locally and globally (Matt 28:19–20).
"But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth."
— Acts 1:8
- We value God’s Word, the Bible, as solely authoritative and sufficient in all matters ofbelief and behavior for every believer’s enjoyment of God and for the ministry of the church (Psa 119; 2 Tim 3:16, 17; 1 Pet 2:2; 2 Pet 1:24).
- We value prayer as the visible engine of all our efforts in ministry and worship (Acts 2:42; Eph 6:18-20; Phil 4:6; Col 4:2; 1 Thess 5:16-18). Fully relying on the Holy Spirit (1 Cor 2:14-16; Zech 4:6; Eph 3:16; 1 Pet 4:10-11).
- We value personal and corporate worship of God,which engages both the mind and the heart (John 4:23-24; Jam 4:8; Psa 16:11; 2 Tim 4:1-4).
- We value Christ-centered relationships, especially through the regular gathering of small groups focused on God’s Word, prayer, and mutual love (John 13:34; Eph 5:1-2; 1 Thess 5:11; Heb 10:23-25; Jam 5:16).
- We value husbands, wives, and children fulfilling their biblical roles in the family and in the church (Deut 6:4-9; Psa 78:1-9; Eph 6:4; 2 Tim 3:14-15).
- We value every believer faithfully serving in the body of Christ (Rom 12:9-13; 1 Pet 4:11-12; 1 Cor 12:7; Eph 4:11-13).
- We value corporately developing biblical knowledge, character, and actions that imitate Christ (Eph 4:12; Col 1:28).
- We value reaching those who do not know Christ in our communities and throughout the world (Matt 28:19-20; Acts 1:8; Rom 10:1; Col 4:2-4).
- We value the submission to Christ’s leadership, which is carried out by a biblically qualified team of elders (Acts 20:28; 1 Tim 3:1-7; Titus 1:5-9; 1 Pet 5:1-3; Heb 13:17).
- We value equipping leaders in the context of the local church (Eph 4:11-12; 1 Tim 5:17).