January 6, 2020
Happening This Week
Men's Round Table | Friday, January 10, 5:45am to 7:00am.
Ladies Breakfast | Saturday, January 11, 9:00am to 11:00am.
Prayer Meeting | Sunday, January 12, 5:00pm to 6:15pm.
Save the Date: Members Meeting
Church Family, please save the date of January 19, 2020 for a Members Meeting. In 2020, we will do this in January, April, July, and October. It will be a sweet time, not just "business." Click here.
2020 Equipping Classes
- The Theology and Practice of Biblical Counseling (Jan-June 2020)
- Baptism (January)
- Financial Stewardship (January)
- A Noble Calling (January)
- Fundamentals of the Faith (February)
- What is Church Membership? (February)
- Marriage: A How-To Guide (February)
- The Perspective of the Global Missions Movement (February 2, 2020) **In last Sunday's bulletin, the date was wrong. Feb. 2 is the correct date.
One of the easiest, and most passive ways you can help the advance of the Gospel, is by interacting with our Church social media presence (and other ministries). Even a simple "like" will help put our posts in the view of your non-believing friends.
Coffee and Counsel
Every Sunday Morning from 8:00am to 9:15am. Come hear the Bible applied to a variety of scenarios, and see how the "wisdom of the world" falls short. Sign up by clicking the photo below.
With the growth of our church, we are committing plans to the Lord to birth new community groups in the next couple months. You are currently able to sign up to receive updates about those groups by clicking the photo below.